War of Legend's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarCraft II

Go down

StarCraft II Empty StarCraft II

Post by SkyDragon Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 pm

If anyone here plays that too... plz post =)
It is relevant to my interests.

=About=
StarCraft II is a major eSport with tournament prizes in the tens of thousands. Watching professionals play with a decent caster is just has exciting if not more exciting then any other sport. I'm fairly new at it so I'm not very good but it sure is fun playing with/against your friends and watching pros do they're thing. Check it out if you like real time strategy games that require actual skill and dedication to succeed. If you want to see what I'm talking about then you can catch live streams over here: =link=

=My Latest Replay Against the AI=

Info:Vid is at 2x speed PoV cam. I was just testing an idea of using a machine only build vs the enemy Zerg. It's the only one I have on YouTube atm for a friend of mine that has his compy busted and cant watch the replay in game. For less dizzying quality material, check out the link above to wellplayed.org. GLHF

=More Info About SCII=
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. A sequel to the award-winning 1998 video game StarCraft and its expansions, the game was released worldwide on July 27, 2010.

Set in the 26th century in a distant part of the Milky Way galaxy, the game revolves around three species: the Terrans, human exiles from Earth; the Zerg, a super-species of assimilated life forms; and the Protoss, a species with vast mental powers. Wings of Liberty focuses on the Terrans, while the expansions Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void will focus on the Zerg and Protoss, respectively. The game is set four years after the events of 1998's StarCraft: Brood War, and follows the exploits of Jim Raynor as he leads an insurgent group against the autocratic Terran Dominion.

Last edited by SkyDragon on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info about the game and thought it a good opportunity to test video embedding)
SkyDragon
SkyDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum